v22.214.171.124 – 20 May 2021
- New 3 phase circuit converter option, so you can link and unlink groups of 3 circuits on the circuit details page.
- You can now export all reminders as a CSV by using the ‘Export List‘ button on the reminders tab.
- Added the column chooser to the reminders page.
- You can now right-click on a cert to edit the Part P number – including certs marked as complete.
- You can now view shortcut keys on the test results page.
- If you choose to open the file location when creating a zip folder, the software now directs you to the correct place.
- The recent activity menu now shows sent and received certs, not just local ones.
- The Part P number is no longer cut off from view when in edit mode.
- The EPG6 emergency lighting certificate no longer duplicates the 5th deviation from part 2 onto part 10.
- When creating a password for a user, using the ‘£’ character no longer flags up as incorrect.
Also includes additional bug fixes and performance improvements.