- Email search is now more prominent in CRM.
- Added signature preview when sending emails.
- Admins now have Office 365 privileges for shared accounts by default.
- Improved the error after a password change.
- A new shorter URL format for Clik Remote calendar tag.
- Changed the Office 365 calendar export format for location address.
- Optimised checks for showing Office 365 buttons. Rather than constantly checking, it now only checks on start-up and after exiting the settings.
- Automatically trim extra white space from email addresses.
- Fixed invoice templates not displaying correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing changes made in Clik to not update in the Office 365 calendar when synced.
- Fixed an issue causing the software to crash when Office 365 is set up when users are not on .NET 4.7.2. - will now show a message to inform users to update .NET version.
- Fixed the shared database certificate printing out of alignment, overlapping text fields.
- Fixed an issue causing Office 365 diary tags to become incorrect if tags have a different font or colour.
- Fixed an issue when finding Office 365 and the save button was not enabled when trying to save attachments to documents.