Office 365 Integrations
You can now connect to your Office 365 account to view your diary and send emails from Clik Service.
- Connect your Clik Service to your personal or shared Outlook account.
- Allow your users to set up their own Office 365 account.
- You can now send emails from your personal or shared Outlook inbox directly within Clik.
- You can set up property change notifications to send directly through Office 365 servers.
- Create email signatures for your Outlook emails in Clik.
- Connect your Clik diary to your Outlook calendar.
- Overlay your Outlook calendar in the Clik diary.
- Format how information is displayed in the diary using templates.
- Sync engineer planning with your Outlook calendar.
You don't need to be logged into Clik Service to have diary items sent to Outlook if someone else is running Clik in the office with Office 365 enabled.
- You can now search, view and save emails from within the CRM and job sheets.
- Save emails and attachments to communications and documents from the search results.