This article will explain how you can bring your engineer schedule to your Office 365 calendar. You’ll be able to select just one engineer or the entire schedule.
First, you must be signed in to your Office 365 account. Please go here to learn how to sign in to your Office 365 account. When this is done, Clik will display all the calendars your Office 365 account has access to.
Go into Settings > Settings > Communication > Office 365.
Next, go to the ‘Calendars’ tab and open up the calendar that you wish to put your engineer planning into.
Now, tick the box to the left of ‘Job Engineer Planning’.
You can now select a number of options on how the export will to your outlook calendar.
- Category: This is a category that is created in outlook, you can choose that category that tends to have a colour associated with it
- Reminder: This will set a reminder for the exported items in outlook. Select ‘Never’ or ‘Always'
- Mins: Set the minutes for the reminder
- Filter: This is where you decide if you want all the engineer planning to go into your chosen outlook diary or you wish a group or a single user to go into your outlook diary.
- Status: This is the status that will be displayed in outlook, this can be set to ‘Free (if assigned to me)’, ‘Busy (if assigned to me)’, ‘Out of office (If assigned to me)’ or ‘Tentative (If assigned to me)’
- Template: You can create your own template in Clik to show more detail in the diary entry when it goes over to outlook.
Once you have selected your choices, you can now click on ‘Force full export’ to see the engineer planning coming into your Outlook diary.
You should see something like below in your Outlook calendar.