- You can now edit the name of a template.
- A board summary and count will now display in certs.
- We’ve added an option to create multiple certificates in one go under Tools > Create Multiple Certs.
- New option to only sync the main address to engineers and not all the sites for the customer in View > Staff > Field User Data > Customers.
- Right-clicking on a cert in the recent activity list will now provide a list of actions you can apply to the certificate, including an option to 'Find in Cert List'.
- We fixed the cert lookups window not saving user-defined column width.
- Auxiliary pages were not running converters correctly.
- We fixed an issue with performing auto backups to a full backup location causing software crashes.
- We fixed the scroll in the main circuit list to move when dragging a circuit.
- We fixed an issue causing boards to not save when organising.
- We fixed the scroll missing from menu of the print preview.
- We fixed a bug now allowing users or notification types to be add==ed to existing reminders.
- We fixed an issue when creating certs from templates via Tools breaks Part 8 protective device.
- We fixed the spellcheck change button, which wasn’t working in the circuit details or observations pages.
- We fixed syncing certificates with no Json throwing exception.
- We fixed an issue causing the settings menu to disappear when switching to the Admin user.
- We fixed the auto-backup from causing crashes if the folder doesn't have correct permissions.
- We fixed an issue preventing the date field from tables to be cleared.