The recent activity list on the left-hand side of the certificate tab will show you all the certificates you have recently been in, but it also does a lot more when you right-click on a certificate in the recent activity.
When you right-click on a cert in the recent activity you will get the below options:
- Create Template – This will allow you to quickly create a template of this certificate.
- Mark as Void – This will allow you to mark a certificate as void.
- Create Reminder – This will create a reminder for this specific certificate, for example, an inspection report that needs to be done again in a few years
- Send To… – This allows you to send the certificate to a field user
- Email as – This allows you to email the certificate to a customer
- Save as – This allows you to save the certificate as a PDF
- Print – This allows you to print the certificate
- Find in Cert List – If you can’t find the certificate in the Cert List this will find it for you. See below to see how it works