- Observations can now be added to the observation library from within a cert
- You can now export data from tables in certs – e.g. circuit details and observations
- New Part P export for sending certs to local authority
- You can now clear a row by right-clicking on a row in a grid
- New shortcut key – F12 will clear and paste into a selected row
- We added an option to apply all system settings to all users in Settings > System Settings
- We've updated the method reference and observations list in the desktop software and apps*
*A certificate update will need to be done after updating to v1.0.50 by clicking Help > Check For Certificates Updates in the desktop software. See how to do this in Clik Cert Electrical here.
- We fixed an issue where deleting templates from the office without removing the engineer would still leave the template on the device
- We fixed the options when right-clicking on a cert in the search results, allowing the option to send the cert to a field user, print or save as PDF etc.
- We fixed observation text being cut off
- Non-owner companies now get an NICEIC enrolment number field, instead of a registration number
- We have removed the option to edit a sent cert
- We fixed a bug in the sync that was causing changes or new contacts not syncing correctly to devices
- We fixed the favourite’ icon for PAT certs, which was missing
- We fixed the non-owner companies NICEIC number not showing in part 6 – designer of ICR18