- When printing the dashboard, it will now only display widgets and graphs
- Engineers can now edit their own work done notes to correct any mistakes
- Fixed a bug that caused multiple property change notifications to be sent
- Fixed travel at work rate not being applied to time items when added in Clik Remote
- Error when applying a standard fault to a job sheet in the Manager login fixed
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate signatures when applied in Google Chrome
- An error when clicking on contract visit has been fixed
- Fixed an issue that caused site SLAs not be applied to a job sheet when created in Clik Remote
- Less than (<) and greater than (>) symbols no longer cause action lists to crash when used in comments or job titles
- Fixed an issue that caused columns to move over to the right by one cell when exporting grids to Excel
- Fixed call back notes not displaying correctly when accessed from the diary
- Edit misc. button in quotes now working
- Fixed the jobs configured to display with a different colour in the Clik Service not displaying in the Clik Remote diary.
- Fixed an issue where creating a call back on a module browser wasn’t setting a date by default
We've also added some new features to Clik Remote, see the Clik Service version notes to find out more.