- Added a column chooser feature, allowing you to arrange your cert list and add further customisation. Settings are saved per user. Find out more about using the column chooser here.
- Added an automatic reminder feature that will allow you to set up reminders to automatically appear after completing specific certs. You can find this in your certificate settings, see the full process on our support site.
- Improvements made to the circuit details board to improve visibility for spares. Details are now colour coded to make it easier to distinguish. You can find more information on setting circuits as spares here.
- You can now set default values for specific cert details in your certificate settings. See our support article to find out how. If you have any further suggestions for which values should be included for this feature, please email us.
- Improved the certificate filter so it remembers your previous options
- Split the address column to include both the ‘installation address’ and the ‘occupier’
- Data importer brings through test results on all boards
- Merge screen now picks up a person
- Fixed the ReCaptcha bug when contacting support through the software
- Fixed a bug that allowed duplicate cert numbers to be applied