v184.108.40.206 - 7 February 2019
- When on the test results page, the circuit selected in circuit details is now highlighted.
- When selecting a signature, it will now populate the position field of the user.
- When working on circuit details, tabbing will now miss out any lookup fields.
- You can now edit the name of the owner company.
- Installation address and postcode are now visible in the received certs list.
- Keyboard arrows now no longer cycle through drop downs on circuit details
- You can now filter the cert list in Field Mode.
- You can scroll through the address book company list quicker.
- The owner company is now fixed to the top of the address book list.
- You can now enter a display name when sending an email.
- You can now set-up an auto-reply email address when sending out emails.
- Editing a cert that was created from a template no longer wipes the client details.
- Templates can now be removed from Field Mode via the office desktop.
- Field mode can no longer edit templates synced from office.
- Company logo now prints on continuation sheets.
- Continuation sheets are now displaying correctly when converted to a PDF.
- The shortcut key button now closes when clicking away from it.
- The ‘from address’ now saves when sending an email.
- Circuit detail tick/crosses are now displaying correctly when received from iOS.
- When selecting a signature in test results it will now populate the name, date and position fields.
- Keyboard arrow keys no longer overwrite numbers which have been inserted in circuit details.
- Selecting the same drop down in a circuit
- Circuit Details are now showing in test results when added from the circuit details wizard.
- Cursor no longer jumps when manually entering in the Max Zs field.