- Sage 50 Project link. It's now possible to link the items of Sales Invoice/Credit items no Sage 50 Projects, and Purchase Order/Invoice/Credit items to both a Sage 50 Projects and Cost Codes (requires Sage50 v24)
- We've reduced the number of connections required when batch posting invoices that require new customer/supplier accounts to be created. This will reduce the chances of reaching the connection limit
- The certificate export format has been changed to Base64 encoding for better compatibility with recent changes to the Xero app setup
- Better feedback to the user when the Xero connection limit has been reached
- Improved the speed of the queued jobs list, when using the Clik Jobs engineer column
- Added additional logging when merging a job from Queued Jobs
- Fixed an issue in the Merge not applying changed Qty and cost price of updated material items.
- It's now possible to encrypt the SQL server password in the database configuration customers
- The main sales order list has been replaced, vastly improving speed and allows the use of user-defined fields from customers
- Contract screen load time has been improved
- Staff screen load time has been improved
- Improvement to all diary and Outlook sync performance when recurring appointments are used
- Diary/Scheduler - improved the appearance of appointment exceptions to clearly differentiate between changes and deletions
- Recurring items that span large numbers of days are now much better handled in the Diary/Scheduler
- New staff members' address details are marked as private by default
- Clik Service load time improved for customers with large quantities of recurring contract visit schedules
- Improved feedback when Sage50 connection fails (we now report if the password is wrong, if the user is already in use in Sage50, corrupt database, etc)
- Job sheets - Access/Other tab, contact can now be selected from the customer as well just the site of the job.
New Report/List Columns
- 'Site Reference' has been added to the Contact List report
- 'Customer Account Code' has been added to Engineer's jobs list (and associated reports)
- Contract Visits list, added various site contact details fields
- F-Gas system report added 'Actual Charge'
- 'Equipment Install Date' added to Job sheet List report
- 'Equipment List' report added individual site details fields (line1, line2, etc)
- 'Stock Transaction' report added 'Van Owner'
- Job list/report, added 'Invoiced Amount This Month'
- Sage 200 2015 - customer/supplier import was not working
- Outlook sync out of memory (caused by recurring item pattern calculator)
- Email settings was crashing if Outlook is not installed, preventing usage of other (non-Outlook) features
- Crash during load if DefaultUsers.dat is blank
- Outlook sync, index out of range (only with certain recurring pattern "end by" scenarios)
- Product CSV Import not working with tax codes of more than one character
- Zooming in template editor caused overflow exception
- Access - error loading organiser during program load
- CRM Diary - it was impossible to edit an appointment by double-clicking on it
- Sites and Equipment list, error when accessing the Documents tab of Equipment
- Batch posting of Purchase Orders/Invoices was missing for QuickBooks Online