You can now see if your engineer has downloaded his job by adding a column to the engineer's job list.
- Go to the jobs module and right-click on the engineer's column then select column from the menu.
- A menu will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. Select received status from the menu then drag the column title to your preferred place.
- The information in this column field will tell you whether your chosen engineer has received jobs in Clik Jobs.
You can also set up to be notified when engineers receive jobs.
- To do this, go to setting > settings > Clik Jobs.
- Under the Clik Jobs settings heading, tick notification when engineers receive jobs and/or popup notification.