Fill in job sheets even quicker, once you’ve set up default selections with our standard faults option.
You can set defaults for different types of jobs that may have action lists, user fields, and default descriptions. Then you can fill in common job sheets with the click of a button.
- To create a standard fault, go to modules > jobs > job templates.
- Click new, and you can fill in your default details, action lists and user definable fields.
- Once finished setting up the standard fault, click save then OK.
- To apply the standard fault you’ve just set, open up a job sheet and select the standard fault button.
- Then select the fault you require.
That’s it you’ve now set up and applied a standard fault to a job sheet.