Add Automated Scheduled Visits To Contracts
- First, you need to create a contract. If you’re unsure how to do this take a look at our video guide.
- Next, open up one of your current contracts, by going to the customer’s account in CRM > activity > contracts.
- On the contract go to recurring visits > edit schedules.
- Then go to new visit template and fill in the description, what the site the visit is for, the start & end time of each visit, the visits duration and a standard fault if you require one.
- Now you need to setup the schedule (in this instance I want a visit once a month).
- Go to setup recurrence.
- Select the recurrence pattern you would like, then select the range of recurrence and click OK.
- You will be prompted to create the first visit. If you say no it will automatically create it 7 days before the due date or the time span you have selected to automatically create a visit.
- If you wish to see the first visit select yes.
- That’s it. You now have a visit schedule running on a contract.