Before you do this you must create the gas as a product in the product database.
- Go to products > new and select f-gas in the item type box.
- Next, create a PO by going to purchases > purchase orders > new.
- Fill in the PO like below and add the refrigerant you require. Qty is kg in this case for the refrigerant needed.
Once you’ve saved the PO, you can now book it in via goods inwards.
- Go to purchases > goods inwards > process goods inwards.
- Type the PO number in the find PO box, to find the PO assigned to the refrigerant.
- Next, put the amount of kg of refrigerant you have been given in the received today column, then go to the column location and select the cylinder the refrigerant is going to.
- Click process goods received and the transaction will then appear in goods inward.