If we have created a template for you, we will send you an e-mail with the template attached, which will be a clk.4 file extension.
- To save the file to a folder on your PC, right-click on the attachment in the email and select save as then the folder you want to store the file in.
- Next, open up Clik Service and go to tools > print template editor. This will open up the template editor.
- Click the import button.
- Find the template you saved and click Open.
- Save the Clik Service template to the correct module by clicking the small disk on the template tool bar and selecting the category you want the Clik Service template to be shown in, then click OK.
- You can look at it by printing the template from the module you save it to.