This article will show you how to import sites into specific companies in Clik Service.
Create The CSV Sites Template
- First, create a site CSV template by going to tools > CSV > sites.
- The below screen will be displayed. Select create CSV template and you will then be prompted to save the CSV file to your PC.
Inputting Data Into The Sites CSV
- Open your sites CSV and fill in the data. It’s important that you spell the companies name correctly and make sure the customer/supplier account code is correct, so when imported the site will go to the correct customer/supplier.
- Once the CSV has been completed save and exit.
Importing The Sites Into Clik Service
- To get all these sites into Clik Service, go to tools > CSV > sites.
- Select step 1 import from the CSV file, then you will be prompted to find the sites CSV, which you should select and click open.
- You will be presented with the below screen. Click save to Clik and the sites will go into the company’s sites list.
- Exit the screen and click refresh on the CRM to see the sites.
- Go to the sites tab under CRM to view your sites.
See the below table to see the details on what type of information and format is expected when importing sites:
|Customer||Text||This field can be either the Company Name or the customer Account code, depending on which you select when importing. You cannot mix Company names and Account codes in the same CSV.|
|Description||Text||If you plan on importing Contacts or Equipment and linking by Site Description be sure to have a unique description for each site.|
This corresponds with 'Site Reference' in Clik Service. Again you can use Site Reference when importing Contacts or Equipment so Reference needs to be unique to each site.
|Country||Text||Enter the 2 digit ISO 3166 Country code|
|user1||Replace user1, user2 etc with the name of your User Defined Field. You do not need '(User Field)' text as you do in the Company import|
Published: December 2016
Last Updated: March 2020