This article will show you how to import sites into specific companies in Clik Service.
Create The CSV Sites Template
- First, create a site CSV template by going to tools > CSV > sites.
- The below screen will be displayed. Select create CSV template and you will then be prompted to save the CSV file to your PC.
Inputting Data Into The Sites CSV
- Open your sites CSV and fill in the data. It’s important that you spell the companies name correctly and make sure the customer/supplier account code is correct, so when imported the site will go to the correct customer/supplier.
- Once the CSV has been completed save and exit.
Importing The Sites Into Clik Service
- To get all these sites into Clik Service, go to tools > CSV > sites.
- Select step 1 import from the CSV file, then you will be prompted to find the sites CSV, which you should select and click open.
- You will be presented with the below screen. Click save to Clik and the sites will go into the company’s sites list.
- Exit the screen and click refresh on the CRM to see the sites.
- Go to the sites tab under CRM to view your sites.