Import Products Via A CSV File
- Firstly, to create a CSV click on tools > CSV import then select the CSV you wish to create.
- Select create CSV template > standard product template with example user definable fields
- Name the file and save it to your computer.
- Next, you will need to open your CSV in Excel.
- Fill in the column fields you require.
- Once completed save and close the CSV file.
- To import the CSV, go back into Clik Service and select tools > CSV import > import > don’t import duplicate records and select your products CSV file.
- Save the products to the database by clicking save.