This article will explain how you log an f-gas entry into a system. In this article, we shall do an additional entry.
- First, go to the f-gas module and select systems.
- Next select the system and double-click on it to access it, then click the new f-gas log.
- You will then have the selection to put an addition, removal, leak test or correction/record leak.
- Once you’ve clicked addition you will be prompted to put in the log details.
- Select the cylinder you’re using to add the gas, the amount of additional gas, date and the engineer who did the addition. When finished click OK.
- When finished you will see the log entry in the f-gas log for the system.