This article will show you how to log an f-gas leak test.
- First, go to the f-gas module and select systems.
- Next select the system and double-click to access the system and click the new f-gas log you will then have the selection to put an addition, removal, leak test or correction/record leak.
- You will now be prompted to fill in the details of the leak test, put in the date of the leak test and cylinder used, but you can also select any refrigerant that you removed as well if necessary. Once the record of the leak test has been completed, click OK.
- You will now see the leak test in two places.
- You will also see it under the tab leaks.
That is how you do a leak test!