This article will explain how you can configure some graphs for your summary reports. We're using the example of the job cost by category report for this tutorial. Here is a guide on how to create a job summary report.
- First, open the report by going to reporting > pre-configured reports > job cost by category
- You will see something similar to the below screenshot, with a list of your job categories.
- Click the chart tab and you will see something similar to the below screenshot.
- As you can see, the chart is showing percent at the moment but you can change this by selecting the label value or % and value. In this example, I changed it to value only.
- If you would prefer to change from a pie chart to a bar chart, click on chart setup.
- Once in the chart setup, you can change the appearance of your chart, for example, here we selected bar chart.
- You can also change the colours of your chart with the palette tab.
- There is also a style tab which allows you to change the default theme of your graph.
- Once you’re happy click OK, and you've configured your graph.