This procedure assumes you have previously setup your signature within Clik Service. If you haven’t already done this please take a look at the guide create digital signatures.
Add An Engineer’s Signature To A Job In Clik Service
- Open a job from in Clik Service and select the signatures tab.
- Click add, then select your signature and click OK.
- You will now see that a signature has been added to the job.
- Click save and the signature will appear on any template with the signatures included.
Add An Engineer’s Signature To A Job In Clik Remote
- When you’re in a job in Clik Remote, click on add my signature.
- If this is the first time you’ve selected this option it will say add my signature (new) – as this is the first time you’ve selected this option you’ll be prompted to sign on the device if a signature hasn’t previously been set up in Clik Service.
- Going forward this will be saved in the database and the signature will be applied each time automatically.