In Clik Service, you can easily move equipment between sites. This step-by-step guide will show you the two different ways to do this.
Sometimes it’s a case of just moving equipment from one company’s site to another site of the same company.
- If you select the company in the CRM and go to sites, you will see the equipment listed with the selected site as below.
- You can then drag and drop the piece of equipment to another site. You will be prompted to save the changes as below.
- As you can see that equipment has now been moved to the ‘Liverpool’ site.
If you need to move equipment from one company site to a different company site then you need to use the following method.
- This can be found by going to modules > sites & equipment, where you'll see the below window.
- Here I’ve selected a company and I can see all available equipment allocated to that company. If you click on the plus sign next to the company this will drill it down to sites and the equipment allocated to the site.
- Next you can select the equipment and drag it to any site on the Clik Service database.
- You will be prompted to confirm the move to a different site.