When adding a new contact into Clik, you’ll want to make sure you add all their important details so you can get hold of them when you need to.
Create A New Contact
- In the CRM module, select the contacts tab then click the new button.
- A new contact details window will open, where you can create and fill in all the details for your new contact. Including their phone numbers, email addresses and not forgetting to check the box at the bottom saying whether it’s the main contact, invoice contact or an engineer.
- Hit save & close at the top and you’re finished.
Edit An Existing Contact
- Under the contacts tab for your chosen company in the CRM module, double-click on the contact you want to edit.
- This will open their contact details in a new window, which you can edit and update.
- Once you're happy with your changes click save and close to finish.