Requirements for Clik Service:
- Clik Service 4
- Sage 200 (v11) 2015
- Sage 200 (v12) 2016
- Sage 200 (v13) 2017
What Functions does it offer?
- Import all customers and suppliers from Sage into Clik
- Import all products from Sage into Clik
- Post sales service invoices from Clik to Sage
- Post sales credits from Clik to Sage
- Post purchase invoices from Clik to Sage
- New customers/suppliers created in Clik can be created/posted to Sage as part of the transaction process
How does it work?
All customers and suppliers in Clik Service have the same 8 character account code assigned to them in Sage.
Sales and purchase invoices are raised in Clik and posted through to Sage.
All individual line items on both the sales and purchase side can have tax codes, nominals, cost centre and departments set before posting to sage.
Setting It Up
First, you must have Sage 200 client edition installed on the machine you are trying to integrate Clik with.
- To setup Sage 200 go to settings > settings > accounts and tick the box enable accounts integration.
- Under the Sage 200 Settings title fill in your company, (Sage) username and password details as required. You have then completed the setup.
Posting To Accounts
- To post from Clik to your accounts package, click on the tools menu in the invoice you are in and select post to accounts.
- This will then check the invoice over and ensure that all items such as VAT codes, nominal codes, cost centres and customer account codes are correct. If any of these are incorrect the process will be halted and an error window will appear informing you of the items missing.
Batch Posting To Accounts
- You can batch post invoices or orders by going to the modules menu at the top of the program.
- Select either invoicing or purchasing, then you will be given the option to batch invoice post. Either option will bring up a batch posting window.
- From this batch posting window you can select the invoices you wish to post by ticking the selected box.
- If you need to view an invoice you can highlight it and then click on view invoice. Once you have selected all the invoices you wish to send across by clicking on post selected invoices.