You can link Clik Service to Outlook which will sync your diaries, so you don't have to write everything twice.
NOTE: You will first need to be logged into Clik with appropriate permissions to access the settings.
- Click on settings > settings then under the communication tab click on outlook & email.
- Tick on enable integration with Microsoft outlook.
- Once you have done this you will be able to select your Outlook email profile. Normally this is just <default>.
- Then select the mail store by clicking on the store button and select add. If you have an exchange environment where you have multiple mailboxes you can select one or more. If you choose this option then items inserted on one diary will synchronise with all of the others. For example, an item inserted in Outlook mail store 1 would then appear in mail store 2 and Clik’s own diary.
- When you have selected which stores you wish to integrate with, you can then select the type of calendar synchronisation.
- Disable synchronisation will not allow any synchronisation between Outlook and Clik Service diaries. It will allow the other features of Outlook integration such as importing/exporting contacts and searching emails.
- Full synchronisation will synchronise with one or more Outlook calendars. Anything entered in any of the Outlook or Clik Service diaries will then appear in the other diaries.
- Import from Outlook will only bring items in from one or more Outlook diaries linked.
- Export to Outlook will only take items inserted into Clik Service into one or more Outlook diaries linked.