To create, edit or delete an action list you will first need to be logged into Clik with appropriate permissions to access the settings.
- Click on the settings menu at the top of the program then select settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select action lists from the left-hand menu in the settings window that will open.
- When you create a new action list you will need to give it a description. You can also add a short code if you wish.
- Highlight the box and type in the details. Once this is done you are ready to create items against the action list.
- Click on the arrow next to the add root item button and you’ll get the choice of 3 different options:
- Add new standard item is a description with a tick box option to the right.
- Add new question allows you to have multiple answers and sub-questions/answers. The question will have a drop-down menu with the answer values in it, like below. When you create a question right-click to add an answer. You can right-click on an answer value and add in sub-questions.
- Add existing action list allows you to do just that.
- To delete any entries, right-click and select delete.
- Once you have created action lists you can choose which part of the program you want them to be available in by clicking on the available in modules button.
You can find a guide on how to use these action lists here.