Clik Service 4 offers a set of backup options including scheduled backups and remote backup options.
To create a backup of Clik Service you will need to be logged-in with the appropriate permissions to access the settings.
- To start, click on settings > settings > backups > backup settings. You may have to scroll down the left-hand menu to find the backup settings.
- Then click take control of backups, which will change to say release control of backups.
- Specify where you want to back up to in the server backup location field.
- Click run local backup now and the backup will start.
- From within this screen, you can also set up an automated backup schedule both locally and offline.
- Click OK in the bottom right, to save your changes.