In Clik Service, there is a quick and easy way you can convert your invoices to a quote, job sheet or a purchase order.
- First, you need to do raise your invoice and select the activity tab.
- Once in the activity tab you can create and link other items raised in the system to the individual invoice.
- From here select whether it’s a quote, job sheet or purchase order you want to link from the menu tabs underneath.
- From the quotes tab, you can create a new quote or link to an existing quote already raised on the system. You can also add items from an existing quote to the current invoice.
- From the jobs tab, you can create a new quote or link to an existing quote already raised on the system. You can add items from an existing job to the current invoice.
- You also have more options on how you wish to add the items from an existing job as you have separate time/materials/expenses tabs on a job sheet.
- From the purchases tab, you can create either a blank purchase order or one with material items already added to the sales order.
And there you go, quick and easy ways to convert your invoices!