You can check for new updates for Clik Service and Clik Remote from Clik Service. To see how to apply updates for Clik Remote, please see this article.
You can only get updates if you have a valid Clik Cover contract. If you don't, please contact your account manager to discuss a Clik Cover contract.
- To check for updates click on help at the top of the program.
- Then select either check for Clik 4 update or check for Clik Remote update.
- A new window will open telling you if there are any updates available or if you are already running the latest version.
- It’s best to update the software when no other users are online. If you are unsure if anyone else is logged in, check the very top bar of the program, above the first line of menu options it will tell you how many users are in the application e.g. 1 of 20 Licenses used.
If there is an update to install...
- When the update is being applied it will remove any users who are already in the program.
- Once you have downloaded the update, click on install to start the update procedure. This will warn you that the update procedure will remove any other users from the program.
- Click yes to update. The update will be applied and the application will restart.
Published: November 2016
Last Updated: April 2020