Types are used throughout Clik Service v4 but if you used Clik Service v3 you will know them as Look Up Lists.
- To make any changes to them you need to go to settings > settings > types.
- You'll see the settings area where you can change the values of any of the drop-down menus in Clik, such as a status on a job sheet.
- However the Types shown in blue are fixed system types that cannot be deleted or renamed.
- In types & categories, the left-hand list displays all the default types. If you expand these then you can see the items that are already set up.
- Right-click on the description to add a new sub-item or to insert a new item at the bottom of the current type. Then add a description as required.
- If you need to delete a sub-item or main description, right-click on it and select delete.
NOTE: If you delete a standard type, when you reload the settings window, it will reappear with no sub-items attached to it.
- If you need to create your own types for use in selected parts of the program, you can do this by right-clicking and select new, then add the description.
- To add sub-items, repeat the process outlined above but select new sub-item, then, on the right-hand side of the types list select the area of the program you wish to add your new type into.