The action lists feature can be used in many different areas of Clik Service and offers you the ability to create lists of actions or questions and answers relating to a procedure you carry out in a certain section.
For example, an action list can be used in a sales inquiry and act as a checklist of procedures carried out as the inquiry progresses. It could also be used in a job sheet where, perhaps, you may wish to create a risk assessment checklist for the engineer to carry out prior to starting the job.
An action list can achieve this and much more. When individual items are completed on an action list it gives an overall percentage of how complete it is and you can add more than one action list too.
- To create a new action list click on settings > settings > action list > new action list button.
- When you create a new action list you will need to give it a description. You can also add a shortcode if you wish.
- Highlight the box and type in the details. Once this is done you are ready to create items against the action list.
- Click on the arrow next to add root item, which will give you the 4 options in a drop-down menu.
- Add new standard item is a simple description with a tick box option to the right.
- A question allows you to have multiple answers and sub-questions/answers. The question will have a drop-down menu with the answer values in it.
- When you create a question simply right-click to add an answer. You can right-click on an answer value and add in sub-questions.
- To delete any entries, simply right-click on them and select delete from the menu.
- Add existing action list item allows you to select from items created in previous action lists.
- Adding existing action list will add an entire list of items to the one you are creating.
- By clicking on the add item to selected list, you can add sub-items or questions.
- Once you have created action lists you can choose which part of the program you want them to be available in by clicking on the available in modules button. This will then allow you to tick which section(s) of the program to enable the list in.