An optional add-on to Clik Service is a text message package. This service allows you to send text messages with info such as job details to an engineer, from Clik Service.
When you purchase text messages from Clik you’ll be given a username and password. You'll need to enter these into Clik Service to set-up your text messaging.
- To do this, go to settings > settings then under the communication header on the left-hand side of the settings window click on messaging, which will bring up the text message settings.
- This is where you should enter your username and password but you can also type in a from number. This could be your office telephone number or physical text such as Clik.
- Below this are the settings for your text message sending notifications, which you can edit.
Text Message Templates
- You'll also see text message templates at the bottom of the text message settings window.
- These allow you to create pre-defined messages that can be used in parts of the program such as job sheets.
- To create a template click on add text message template.
- A new window will open, where you can type in the body of text you want.
- Click on add tag to add in specific information from areas such as job sheets.
- Click OK to save the template.
Sending Text Messages
- When you are in a job sheet you can now send a text message from either the Tools menu or by clicking on the Text button on the engineer's tab.
- If the engineer already has his mobile number stored in the staff database the To box will automatically be populated, otherwise, you'll have to manually enter their number.
- Click OK to send your text and you're done!