You can import customers, sites, equipment, products and contacts into Clik Service without the nightmare of having to manually type each entry. Here we show you how to import a CSV file, which you'll probably know more commonly as an Excel spreadsheet.
- First, you need to create the CSV. To do this go to tools > CSV import and select the CSV you wish to create.
- Select create CSV template, name the file and save it to your desktop or a folder of your choice.
- Now you need to open the CSV file, which will open in Excel. You will see a number of column fields but only fill in the ones you require. It should look something like the example below.
- Once completed, save and close it.
- To import the CSV, go back to Clik and select tools > CSV import and click on import from CSV file.
- Find and select your saved CSV file and click open.
- Next, you can review the data and then click Step 2: save to Clik, highlighted below.
And that's it, you've imported your info into Clik Service!