- To start, go to Settings > Settings > Communication > Property Change Notification and click Add, as highlighted below.
- Select the property you want to setup a notification for and click Add.
- You will now see the type, property, and target headed columns. Click the box under target where a tick will appear like below.
- Now you need to create the action for when the property is completed in a job sheet.
- Click Add under Actions/Recipients.
- Then select Email and click Add in the property actions box.
- Click on Configure, to configure who sees the change via e-mail.
- You can create the message those recipients receive when a job is complete and use tags by clicking on the Insert Tag button.
- Click OK and you've just setup an email property change notification.
You might be interested in reading the following articles: