- To start, go to settings > settings > cCommunication > property change notification and click add, as highlighted below.
- Select the property you want to setup a notification for and click add.
- You will now see the type, property, and target headed columns. Click the box under target where a tick will appear like below.
- Now you need to create the action for when the property is completed in a job sheet.
- Click add under actions/recipients.
- Then select email and click add in the property actions box.
- Click on configure, to configure who sees the change via e-mail.
- You can create the message those recipients receive when a job is complete and use tags by clicking on the insert tag button.
- Click OK and you've just setup an e-mail property change notification.
You might be interested in reading the following articles: