- First, go to settings > settings > communication > property change notification and click add.
- Select the property you want to add a notification for and click add.
- You will see the type, property and target column headers.
- Click the box under target, to get a tick like below.
- Now you need to create the action for when the property is completed in a job sheet.
- Click on add under actions/recipients and select SMS, then click the add button in the property actions box.
- Next, you have to configure who sees the change via SMS. To do this click on configure.
- You can add recipients by clicking add individual or add group.
- Select the recipients you want to receive the message by double-clicking on the users. Which will look something like below.
- You can then create the message those recipients receive when a job is complete. You can use tags by clicking on insert tag.
- Then click OK and that’s an SMS property change notification setup.
You might also be interested in reading the following articles: