You can manually post individual sales invoices to Sage by going to tools > post to accounts. However, you may have a lot of sales invoices to send across and this can be time-consuming. Therefore you may want to use the batch posting option.
If you haven't already linked Clik Service with Sage then check out this guide before continuing.
- To batch post sales invoices to Sage click modules > invoicing > batch post invoice.
- The batch invoice post window will open and you'll see a list of all your sales invoices that haven't been posted to Sage for the current month. You can change the date range by either clicking on show all dates or by adjusting the start and end dates.
- Click on invert selection to select all invoices in the list. Alternatively, you can just click on each invoice.
- Once you are ready to post to Sage, click on the post selected invoices button and the process will begin. If any invoice has an incorrect nominal code, tax code or is zero rated it will be skipped.
- Once your invoices have been posted to Sage you can close the window by clicking close or you can print off a record of the batch post by clicking on print.