You will need to have already connected Xero with Clik Service before you can import your customers. The Clik team are able to help you do this if you haven't already.
- To start importing, first go to tools > accounts import > customers/suppliers.
- You will now see the accounts import tool.
- Click on step 1: import from accounts and select customers and suppliers.
- Click OK in the pop-up window and all your customers will begin to import from Xero.
- Once they have all appeared, click on step 2: save imports to Clik CRM.
Hoorah! Now all your Xero contacts are in Clik Service!