This article will show you how to post stock adjustment in Sage. Before doing this you will need to make sure of the following:
- You are posting directly to the ledger.
- All product codes in Clik match with Sage.
- You have ticked post product invoices in the account settings in Clik.
- Once you've done all the above, go to settings > settings > accounts.
- Make sure you have either post direct to the ledger or both ticked under posting method.
- Scroll down further and tick post product invoices and post stock adjustments with SI transactions.
- Click OK and you will now be able to post stock adjustments in Sage.
Please Note: If you manually adjust stock in Sage it will not adjust the stock in Clik Service.