This article will show you how to connect Clik Service with your Gmail account.
To Setup Gmail
- First, you will need to allow Clik Service access to send emails through your Gmail account.
- Sign into your Gmail and go to my account.
- Next, click on sign-in & security.
- Make sure 2-step verification is off for now.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the page and change the allow less secure apps slider to On.
- Now you need to turn 2-Step verification back on and go through the setup of 2-step verification.
- You will then need to create an app password that Clik will use to access Gmail, and create Clik as an App.
- Copy the password Google creates for you, or save it somewhere, as you will need this to setup Clik Service with Gmail.
Now we’re ready to setup Clik.
Setup Clik For Gmail
- First, go to settings > settings > communication > outlook & email.
- You must now put in your Gmail account details. The SMTP for Gmail will always be smtp.gmail.com and the port will be 587.
- You will now be able to send emails through your Gmail account.