Maximize your engineer’s efficiency and squeeze in nearby jobs without them journeying back to head office. If an engineer has finished a job with time in the day left to spare, you can quickly view outstanding jobs nearby for them to complete. The find nearby feature will look for any jobs that engineer is assigned to, within a set date range.
- Go to jobs > engineer jobs and select the engineer you want.
- Then right click on a job and select nearby jobs from the drop-down menu.
- You will see a red marker indicating the job you selected and orange markers for the jobs nearby.
- From here you can change the radius of the job search and the date, then click redraw map.
- You can then plan the route between the two jobs, by clicking plan route then select from either the current jobs location, your company address or the engineers home address.