Create A CSV Template
- Go to tools > CSV import > products
- Select create CSV template > standard product template.
- Save the template on your PC.
Now you have a template to fill in the products with new pricesImporting From Suppliers Spreadsheet In To CSV Products Template
Importing From Suppliers Spreadsheet Into CSV Products Template
- Open up your supplier prices in an Excel spreadsheet and the CSV product template you’ve just saved.
- Copy and paste the data from the supplier’s spreadsheet to the relevant columns in the CSV products template.
- Once this is finished, save the CSV file and close it.
Importing The Updated Product List
- Go to tools > CSV > products.
- Click import, then select update duplicate records and click OK.
- You will then be prompted to find your CSV Product template.
- A list of your products will appear on the left-hand side with details of the product selected.
- Click save and the products will be updated with the new prices.
- You can now exit and check your prices in the products database.