Note: This article refers to Clik Elec Cert (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new Clik Cert Electrical (2019) installation guide, this will be coming soon.
How To Get The App
- Download the app by searching for Clik Elec Cert in the App Store on your iPad or on Google Play or the Amazon Appstore on your Android tablet.
How To Get Started With The App
Before you can set up the Clik Elec Cert App you'll need to know your NICEIC Account Number.
- To find it go to Edit > Default Settings > General in the desktop NICEIC Cert Software.
To start you'll need to create an iPad or Android tablet account in the desktop NICEIC Cert Software.
- To do this go to Edit > Tablet Account Settings.
- The below tablet settings window will open. Double click on the top line of the table create your own Clik Elec Cert account user by adding your user name, password and email address.
- When you’re ready to log in, open the Clik Elec Cert App and go to Settings > User Profile.
- You will be asked for your username, password and NICEIC Account Reference.
- Fill this in and click Login.
Next, you need to either start a new blank certificate or download a certificate from the server.
- To create a blank certificate, click Add New on the bottom menu. You can then select a type of certificate to fill in.
- To download a certificate, click Download at the bottom of the screen and you will then see a download list.
- Click on the Refresh icon button in the top right corner and you will see certificates that have been uploaded.
- Click the red download button to download the certificate.
- You will now be able to access your downloaded cert in your certificate list, by clicking the Certificate List button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- To open the certificate, you want to fill in, just tap on it.