Note: This article refers to Clik Elec Cert (2008-2018).
For the newer software guides, please see the Clik Cert Electrical setting up section.
- To create a login for the Clik Elec Cert App, go into the NICEIC Certification Software on your desktop and click Edit > iPad/Tablet Account Settings.
- For iPad accounts, Click 'Edit User' or for Android tablet account Double-click on a blank user and enter a user name, password and contact email address.
- Then click 'Synchronise basic data for selected accounts.' This will make your address books, observations, test instruments, reference methods, protective devices and types of wiring available in the app.
- Open the Clik Elec Cert app and click Settings > User Profile then enter the user name and password for the user you have created, but make sure you have the same NICEIC account number entered as the one used in the NICEIC desktop software (under Edit > Default > NICEIC account number).
- To complete the setup click 'Validate and Sync All'.
You can now transfer certificates between devices using the Clik Cloud, providing you have a good internet connection.