Clik Elec Cert allows you to manage the number of circuits you need to use for a job or project.
- Start by opening your certificates and go to the Circuit Details Page.
- Next, click on Circuit Wizard, highlighted in the screenshot below.
- This will open the Circuit Setup screen.
- In the boxes available, enter the Number of lines (phase), the Number of circuits, Circuit start number and change the format if you need to.
- Click Generate a preview to make sure it looks correct, then once you're satisfied tap Create Circuits.
And there you have it, you'll have created your list of circuits!