Note: This article refers to Clik Elec Cert (2008-2018). If you are looking for the new Clik Cert Electrical (2019) guide, this will be coming soon.
Clik Elec Cert allows you to manage the number of circuits you need to use for a job or project.
- Start by opening your certificates and go to the Circuit Details Page.
- Next, click on Circuit Wizard, highlighted in the screenshot below.
- This will open the Circuit Setup screen.
- In the boxes available, enter the Number of lines (phase), the Number of circuits, Circuit start number and change the format if you need to.
- Click Generate a preview to make sure it looks correct, then once you're satisfied tap Create Circuits.
And there you have it, you'll have created your list of circuits!