This article will explain how you buy refrigerant from suppliers and book it in through goods inwards with Clik Service.
Before you do this you must create the gas as a product in the product database.
- Go to products > new. When creating the product make sure you select f-gas in the item type box. It should look like the below.
- Next, you need to create a PO by going to purchases > purchase orders > new.
- Next fill in the PO like below and add the refrigerant you require. Qty is kg in this case for the refrigerant needed.
- Once you’ve done this and saved the PO, you can now book it in via goods inwards.
- Go to purchases > good inwards > process goods inwards.
- You will see the below screen, you now have to find the PO where the refrigerant is by typing the PO number in the find PO box.
- Next put the amount of kg of refrigerant you have been given in the received today column, then go to the column location and select the cylinder the refrigerant is going to.
- Once this is correct click process goods received and the transaction will then appear below in good inwards.