This article will go through the process of creating a report summary. A report summary will give you the ability to create charts from the results the report produces.
For this article, I’m going to create a job summary report on job cost by category.
- Start by going to reporting > report wizard.
- Then go to category > job sheet summary and click next to continue.
- For this particular report, I won't be using filters as I want to show every job in Clik Service. So in this example, I will include all results. If I didn’t I could filter by a date range if required or even an engineer.
- Next, you will need to select the properties and fields you require to create the report. You can use the arrows, highlighted below, to add properties.
- Once your finished click next.
- You will then be asked to confirm you’ve finished creating the report. Once you are ready click finish.
- The results will appear in a list format, but that’s a bit boring so let’s see it in a chart format.
- To do this click on the tab chart, highlighted below.
- From this, you can see that installation work, costs the most amount of money.
- If you want to edit the chart go to chart setup.
- You will see a list of types of charts you can use. Just click one to see, for example, bar.
- You will now see a bar chart of your results like the one below.