Adding A Board To The Circuit Details Library
- Open the board you would like to copy (you will need to unlock this for editing if completed).
- Go to circuit details library > add this list to the circuit details library.
- Select new board, as shown below.
- Select the type as simple and give the board a location and description, so that you can recognise it later. Then click save > close > OK.
Adding The Board To A Cert
- Open a blank board on the certificate you would like to apply your copied distribution board too.
- Click on circuit details library > select from circuit details library.
- On the left-hand side, you can select your saved board. You may need to filter the list if it doesn't display, as shown below.
- Select your board then click OK. It will warn you about overwriting the existing data on the board your applying it to.
- Once you're happy, click yes to apply the board.